Chinese Acupuncture and Herb Center, Minneapolis
Sun Acupuncture offers a warm, professional healing space with exceptional patient care. We provide acupuncture, Chinese Internal Medicine and Emotional Energy Clearing for healing, health and wellness. Free classes in stress reduction techniques are offered on a continual basis.
Insurance is accepted in-network for Healthpartners, Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS), Aetna, Cigna, Preferred One, Veteran's Affairs (VA), Medica and United Healthcare.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
This clinic is dedicated to the liberation of the human spirit from the bondage of adversity and limitation that besets us from both within and without. – Dr Josh Eha, DAOM, L.Ac
Dr Josh Eha
For over 20 years, Dr Josh has dedicated himself to healing with acupuncture and Chinese medicinals. He has developed three main branches of care for three different aspects of the root of disease:
- Acupuncture for inter-communication through the nervous system and emotional health.
- Chinese Medicinals for organ and circulatory health.
- Emotional Release for the mind, emotional health, and deeper connection to God and all that is.
Dr Josh Eha, DAOM, L.Ac, C.SMA brings a sophisticated, holistic approach to the art of medicine in Minnesota. In just a few visits, you will see the difference his experience and care can bring. Even for patients who have experienced failed surgeries, unsuccessful physical therapy, and years of medication and other inadequate therapies, Josh has helped them find healing and relief, to find themselves again.